Choices That Fit Your Life
Here at the Cedar Crest College School of Adult and Graduate Education (SAGE), we appreciate the unique challenges faced by adult and graduate students. In fact, Cedar Crest College annually enrolls over 1,000 adult students from the Lehigh Valley area.
We know that you have numerous responsibilities extending beyond the classroom, and that your time is as valuable to you as your education. The adult student requires courses that will enhance marketability to future employers—delivered in a format that meshes well with your schedule today. That’s why we offer a wide variety of flexible scheduling options for adult students, including:
- More than 50 degree and certificate programs: Earn a degree, work toward a master’s, receive transfer credits or enroll in a single course to expand your knowledge base.
- Hundreds of online courses: SAGE offers one of the largest selection of online courses in the area so you can conveniently attend classes regardless of whether you live in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Berks county or the Poconos.
- 2-weekend courses: This option affords you the opportunity to complete a 3-credit college course in just six days.
- Accelerated courses: Selecting one or more of our 6-to 8-week courses is a great way to earn your degree and get on with your career while maximizing the return on your investment in education. We have hundreds of accelerated courses to choose from in virtually every academic discipline.
- Hybrid courses: Many of our programs feature courses that blend online and in-call learning. These so-called hybrid courses are a great way to earn your degree while attending class only one night a week.
- Flexible schedules: We offer a wide variety of scheduling options with the area’s largest selection of academic terms. New classes begin every few weeks, so you can enroll at any time.
- Accelerated majors: We offer accelerated degree programs in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, and Applied Psychology that are designed to help you to earn your degree and get on with your career as quickly as possible.