Summer Sessions at SAGE
Cedar Crest College has the largest selection of courses in the Lehigh Valley in virtually every general education category and academic discipline.
- Two accelerated 7-week summer sessions starting May 13 and July 1
- May accelerated weekend classes run May 17 to June 2
- Register now. Summer classes are a great way to stay on track, get ahead or give SAGE a try. You do not need to be an enrolled student to take a class!
- Over 500 online courses in a variety of convenient accelerated formats
- Large selection of courses on campus, including several 2-weekend accelerated courses
Extensive course offerings are available on campus. Classes start throughout the year.
You do not have to be enrolled in a degree program to take a class at Cedar Crest College. As a visiting student you can take a course to stay on track, get ahead, learn more about the college, or a program.
1. Select a course.
» Search course database
» Register for a class as a visiting student.
Contact an Admissions Advisor at any time for help in course selection and registration.
SAGE offers online courses in two ways. We offer dozens of online courses, available each term and taught by our own highly-esteemed faculty.
SAGE partners with the Online Consortium of Independent Colleges and Universities (OCICU) to offer an even larger selection of online courses.
Two-Weekend Accelerated Courses
Earn 3 credits in 2 weekends
We offer accelerated classes that meet over the course of two weekends. You can meet one of your 3-credit course requirements without adjusting your normal weekday (or weeknight) schedule.
The tuition rate for Summer 2013 courses is $465 per credit.