FOCUS is a Web-based assessment tool that covers a range of categories including occupations, values, interests, skills and educational programs as related to the career development progress.
What questions will it answer?
- What work-related values and interests do I have?
- What occupations match my interests and values?
- What skills and educational requirements are necessary for these occupations?
Who should use FOCUS?
- People who feel they need to identify more clearly their interests, skills and work values.
- Individuals who are unsure about which career field to choose or what occupations exist.
How long does it take and how can I get started?
- Most can complete FOCUS in one hour. It is taken online and requires a keycode.
- Start FOCUS now: Your key code is FALCONS.
- Print your results and then call the Career Planning Office at 610-606-4608 to make an appointment to review your assessment. Bring your results with you!